Careers – Process Engineer
A direct report to the CEO. Responsible for sustaining and enhancing existing processes and developing and supporting implementation of new manufacturing processes and assembly techniques. Responsibilities include:
- •Provide input during the product design phase, for efficient and optimum manufacturability.
- Design tooling and fixtures for manufacturing by working closely with the mechanical and electrical engineering teams
- Support production by providing machine programming and recipes, troubleshooting and product disposition
- Create and maintain manufacturing work instructions, process flow documentation and PFMEAs
- Implement yield and quality enhancements
- BS in a related engineering field required; MS preferred
- 3-5 years experience in providing technical and process support in a manufacturing environment, with specific experience in assembly and packaging of electro-mechanical parts and components
- Knowledge of various MIL/Aerospace specification is a plus
- Practical knowledge of die attach, wire bonding, and hermetic sealing
- Practical knowledge of DOE, 6-Sigma and Lean manufacturing concepts
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- EPC Space will not sponsor employment visa for this position.
To apply to the position, send resume to email@example.com. Place the job opening number in the subject line of the email. Provide resume in PDF format and use full name in file name.