|Maximum operating voltage||100 V|
|Maximum operating current||12 A|
|On-state resistance (Rds(ON))||20 milliohms, typical, 25ºC|
|Off-state leakage current||25 uA, typical, 25ºC|
|Operating frequency range||DC to 3MHz+|
|Maximum duty cycle||100%|
|VBIAS Operating Range||4.75 to 5.25 V|
|Module VBIAS Operating Current||10.5 mA, maximum|
|Switching times, typical, 25ºC, 10 A||td(on): 45 ns
tr: 10 ns
td(off): 45 ns
tf: 12 ns
|Operating temperature range||-40 to +85º C|
- Fully de-rated 100 V/10 A device (output HEMT and Schottky rectifier rated at 200 V)
- Single low-side power drivers with integrated high speed gate driver
- Internal gate driver VBIAS power supply over-voltage clamp for added protection
- Integrated UVLO/Power Good detection and reporting circuitry
- Power Good/(low-true) Shutdown bidirectional input/output
- 3.3 V compatible logic input
- 9 pin, low-profile over-molded SMT package with unique “pillar” I/O pads
- Package dimensions: 0.75″L x 0.38″W x 0.125″H (maximum)
- “Gan-Driving-GaN” technology
- High efficiency
EPC Space’s “GaN Driving GaN Technology” Series FBS-GAM01-P-C/R50/100 Single Low-Side Power Driver Module incorporates eGaN® switching power HEMTs. These devices feature an integrated output clamp Schottky diode, and are driven by a integrated high-speed gate driver consisting entirely of eGaN® switching elements. Additionally, the 5 Vdc gate driver VBIAS power supply is provided with over-voltage clamping protection along with under-voltage driver disable and reporting and contained in an innovative, space-efficient, 9 pin SMT over-molded epoxy package, covered under US Patent #10,122,274 B2.
The “C” version is the commercial development vehicle for engineering brassboard use or for demanding, non rad-hard industrial applications.
The “R” version is the RHA flight-ready, Commerce-rated EAR-99 Device.
- Isolated forward converter primary power switch
- Isolated flyback converter primary power switch
- Non-isolated converter main power switch
- Squib driver
- Actuator driver
- Power switch
- Disconnect switch
Buy Now Through
Parts are fully qualified per EPC Space stringent qualification requirements. Reports are available upon request. Please contact email@example.com for further information
ITAR Controlled? No
ECCN classification 9A515.e allows for the export of this product to many countries with no license required.
See Supplement No. 1 to Part 738 – Commerce Country Chart for countries with no “X” in column NS2.