|External Switch Operating Voltage||50 V de-rated (100 V rated)|
|VBIAS Operating Range||4.50 to 5.50 V|
|Output capacitance||5000 pF|
|Pull-up/pull-down resistance||Pull-up: 2.5 Ohms, typical, 25ºC
Pull-down: 2.5 Ohms, typical, 25ºC
|Operating frequency range||DC to 3MHz+|
|Maximum duty cycle low-side/high side||100%/95%|
|VBIAS Operating Current||20 mA, maximum|
|Switching times, typical, 25ºC, 10 A|
|Cout=||1000 pF||2200 pF||5000 pF|
|High-side tr:||38 ns||49 ns||75 ns typical, 25ºC|
|High-side tf:||25 ns||38 ns||60 ns typical, 25ºC|
Operating temperature range -55 to +110ºC
- Low-and High-Side eGaN power HEMT gate drivers
- Capable of driving multiple paralleled discrete eGaN power HEMT in the EPC Space portfolio up to 100 V breakdown
- Integrated input shoot-through protection logic
- Integrated UVLO/Power Good detection and reporting circuitry
- Power Good output feature
- Low-and high-true Shutdown inputs
- 3.3 V compatible logic inputs
- 18 pin, low-profile over-molded SMT package with unique “pillar” I/O pads
- Package dimensions: 1.00″L x 0.75″W x 0.125″H
- “Gan-Driving-GaN” technology
- High speed
- Radiation hardness assured (RHA) for “R” version
EPC Space’s FBS-GAM02P-C/R-PSE Series Low- and High-Side Gate Driver Modules are dual high-speed gate drivers consisting entirely of eGaN® switching elements. The module’s 5 V VBIAS power supply is provided with under-voltage detection, driver disable and reporting and low-true and high-true Shutdown inputs. The module also includes input shoot-though protection for situations where the module is connected as a half-bridge driver. Furthermore, the “bootstrap” diode and capacitor for the high-side gate driver are included in the module. The FBS-GAM02P-C/R-PSE is contained in an innovative, space-efficient, 18 pin SMT over-molded epoxy package, covered under US Patent #10,122,274 B2.
The “C” version is the commercial development vehicle for engineering brassboard use as a development platform for the “R” flight version, or for demanding, non rad-hard industrial applications.
The “R” version is the RHA flight-ready, Commerce-rated EAR-99 Device.
- Dual Independent GaN HEMT gate drivers for the discrete eGaN power HEMTs in the EPC Space portfolio up to 100 V
- Low- and High-side gate drivers for multiple paralleled eGaN power HEMTs up to 100 V
- Half-bridge power stage driver with input shoot-through protection
Buy Now Through
Parts are fully qualified per EPC Space stringent qualification requirements. Reports are available upon request. Please contact email@example.com for further information
ITAR Controlled? No
ECCN classification 9A515.e allows for the export of this product to many countries with no license required.
See Supplement No. 1 to Part 738 – Commerce Country Chart for countries with no “X” in column NS2.