|RDS(on) (max)||10 mΩ|
|QG (max)||11.4 nC|
|QGD (max)||3.0 nC|
|Package Size||5.7 x 3.9 (mm)|
- Low RDS(ON)
- Ultra-low QG for High Efficiency
- Logic Level
- Light Weight – 0.135 grams
- New Compact Hermetic Package
- Source Sense Pin
- Total Dose
- Rated to 300 krad
- Single Event
- SEE immunity for LET of 83.7 MeV/mg/cm2 with VDS up to 100% of rated Breakdown
- Low Dose Rate at 100 mRad/sec
- Maintains Pre-Rad specification
- Maintains Pre-Rad specification for up to 1 x 1015 Neutrons/cm2
EPC Space FSMD-A series of eGaN® power switching HEMTs have been specifically designed for critical applications in the high reliability or commercial satellite space environments. These devices have exceptionally high electron mobility and a low temperature coefficient resulting in very low RDS(on) values. The lateral structure of the die provides for very low gate charge (QG) and extremely fast switching times. These features enable faster power supply switching frequencies resulting in higher power densities, higher efficiencies and more compact packaging.
- Satellite and Avionics
- Deep Space Probes
- High Speed Rad Hard DC-DC Conversion
- Rad Hard Motor Controllers
Buy Now Through
Parts that are assembled using same processes and line as space level parts but not screened and with no radiation hardness guarantee.
Space Lite Parts
Radiation hard parts that are assembled using same processes and line as space level parts but screened with fewer steps and reduced burn-in hours as compared to full space level parts.
Space Level Parts
Radiation hardened units with full space level screening
ITAR Controlled? No
ECCN classification 9A515.e allows for the export of this product to many countries with no license required.
See Supplement No. 1 to Part 738 – Commerce Country Chart for countries with no “X” in column NS2.