EPC Space to host a Grand Opening ceremony for a new Andover, Massachusetts facility, showcasing radiation hardened power management solutions for critical spaceborne and other high reliability environments.
Andover, MA.— October 2023 — EPC Space announces the Grand Opening of their new facility in Andover, Massachusetts. Guests are invited to join the EPC Space team for a day of activities that will explore the possibilities that GaN presents to significantly outperform silicon-based devices and enable higher power densities, higher efficiencies, and more compact and lightweight circuitry for critical spaceborne missions. Radiation hardened (rad hard) GaN improves the performance of power supplies for satellites and space mission equipment, motor drives for robotics, instrumentation and reaction wheels, lidar for autonomous navigation and docking, and deep space probes.
- Start the day with a warm welcome and enjoy a welcome reception. Guests will receive drink tickets for the upcoming Cocktail Reception and an automatic entry into an exciting raffle.
- Get a glimpse into EPC Space’s remarkable journey and accomplishments as CEO, Bel Lazar, officially opens the event.
- Witness the ceremonial opening of our new facility.
- Explore our facility with guided tours. Immerse yourself in a product showcase and demonstrations, featuring a dedicated Applications table hosted by EPC Space engineers. They will be available to answer questions and demonstrate real-world applications such as DC-DC, POL, and motor control.
- Book Signing by Dr. Alex Lidow (2:30 PM – 3:30 PM): Take this opportunity to meet with Dr. Alex Lidow, CEO of EPC, and author of “GaN Power Devices and Applications,” who will be available to sign copies.
- Connect with EPC Space experts for personalized discussions and insights into rad hard GaN technology.
- Enter for a chance to win exciting prizes during the raffle.
- Network with fellow attendees and the EPC Space team during the Cocktail Reception.
To attend send an RSVP by October 18, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
“EPC Space is proud to be at the forefront of providing radiation hardened GaN solutions for power conversion to the aerospace industry and beyond,” said Bel Lazar, CEO of EPC Space. “We are happy to invite our customers and partners to be a part of this event and see first-hand how our technology is shaping the future of high reliability applications”.
About EPC Space
EPC Space provides revolutionary high-reliability radiation hardened enhancement-mode gallium nitride power management solutions for space and other harsh environments.
eGaN is a registered trademark of Efficient Power Conversion Corporation, Inc.
Efficient Space: Renee Yawger, +1 908 619 9678 email: email@example.com