|VBIAS Operating Range||4.75 to 5.25 V|
|Output capacitance||2000 pF, typical and 5000 pF, maximum|
|Pull-up/pull-down resistance||Pull-up: 2.5 Ohms, typical, 25ºC
Pull-down: 2.5 Ohms, typical, 25ºC
|Operating frequency range||DC to 3MHz+|
|Maximum duty cycle||100%|
|VBIAS Operating Current||10.5 mA, maximum|
|Switching times, typical, 25ºC, 10 A|
Operating temperature range -40 to +85ºC
- Single ground-referenced or floating eGaN HEMT gate driver for any discrete HEMT in the EPC Space portfolio
- Capable of driving multiple, paralleled GaN HEMTs
- Internal gate driver VBIAS power supply over-voltage clamp for added protection
- Integrated UVLO/Power Good detection and reporting circuitry
- Power Good/(low-true) Shutdown bidirectional I/O feature
- 3.3 V compatible logic input
- 9 pin, low-profile over-molded SMT package with unique “pillar” I/O pads
- Package dimensions: 0.50″L x 0.38″W x 0.125″H
- “Gan-Driving-GaN” technology
- High speed
EPC Space’s “GaN Driving GaN Technology” Series FBS-GAM01P-C/R-PSE Single Low-Side Gate Driver Module is a high-speed gate driver consisting entirely of eGaN® switching elements. Additionally, the 5 Vdc gate driver VBIAS power supply is provided with over-voltage clamping protection along with under-voltage driver disable and reporting. The module also provides a bidirectional Power Good/Shutdown pin. The FBS-GAM01P-C/R-PSE is contained in an innovative, space-efficient, 9 pin SMT over-molded epoxy package, covered under US Patent #10,122,274 B2.
The “C” version is the commercial development vehicle for engineering brassboard use as a development platform for the “R” flight version, or for demanding, non rad-hard industrial applications.
The “R” version is the RHA flight-ready, Commerce-rated EAR-99 Device.
- Single GaN HEMT gate driver for the discrete eGaN power HEMTs in the EPC Space portfolio
- Multiple, paralleled eGaN power HEMT gate driver
- Ground-referenced power switch gate driver
- Floating (high-side) power switch gate driver (with appropriate logic input galvanic isolation provided)
Buy Now Through
ITAR Controlled? No
ECCN classification 9A515.e allows for the export of this product to many countries with no license required.
See Supplement No. 1 to Part 738 – Commerce Country Chart for countries with no “X” in column NS2.